Vintage American Images
brought to you by Back in the USA
Popular Posts
The last TV cigarette advertisement
Today this happened in the past January 1, 1971 The last TV cigarette advertisement ran on January 1, 1971, promoting Virginia Slims; ...
The Beatles' "I Want to Hold Your Hand" and "I Saw Her Standing There" are released in the United States
US picture sleeve Capitol Records Decemeber26, 1963 Capitol Records released I Want to Hold Your Hand and I Saw Her Standing There in ...
The Boeing 747 enters commercial service
Today this happened in the past January 22, 1970—The Boeing 747 enters commercial service Pan Am was the first airline to operate...
Monday, January 9, 2017
Premier of the Western TV series Rawhide
Today this happened in the past
January 9, 1959—Premier of the Western TV series Rawhide
Rawhide had a total of 217 black-and-white episodes and aired for eight seasons on the CBS network.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment